Category : Kayak Reviews
A Comprehensive Intex Explorer K2 Kayak Review
Some kayakers want to be able to travel with a buddy. In order for this to happen, it is imperative to choose a double kayak, which is capable of transporting two individuals. There are many excellent kayaks available, but you would be making a grave error not to check out the Intex Explorer K2 Kayak! Is this kayak the best one for your money? You will be able to find out, by reading below.
The Intex Explorer K2 Kayak is a 2-person inflatable kayak, which comes with everything that is needed to enjoy your day out on the water. It is also an affordable raft, which is much cheaper than some of its counterparts. Of course, the decreased price doesn’t mean that you’re going to get a cheaper product, because this isn’t the case. Instead, the product meets and exceeds some of the characteristics of the more expensive alternatives.
As mentioned above, the Intex Explorer K2 Kayak is an incredibly durable 2-person kayak, which is very stylish. It is manufactured with a low profile to ensure that it can maneuver around lakes and mild rivers very easily. It is adorned with very bright graphics to help ensure that you remain highly visible out on the water. For your convenience and consideration, the product’s specifications can be found below.
- 2-person inflatable kayak
- Includes 2 aluminum oars and a high output air pump
- Weighs around 35 pounds
- Measures in at 20 by 36 by 123 inches
- Can hold a significant amount of weight
Overall, the Intex Company has done an excellent job with their Explorer K2 Kayak. For your convenience, the advantages of this kayak will be listed below.
- Very stylish, lightweight and affordable
- Can hold 2 individuals easily, but can sometimes be used as a solo kayak
- Comes with everything that is needed
- Inflates quickly and deflates even quicker
- Very comfortable thanks to the adjustable seats
- Equipped with a removable skeg, which offers more directional stability
- Also comes with a repair patch kit
Although the kayak is majorly popular and beneficial, it does have a few minor flaws. These will be listed below.
- Skeg can be lost very easily
- Somewhat difficult to steer straight
- Included paddles are not adjustable
When it comes down to it, the majority of consumers will absolutely love the Intex Explorer K2 Kayak! It is very stylish, durable and incredibly affordable. If you’re looking for a great tandem kayak, you should definitely check this one out in further detail!